For the time being please join us for weekly services on your Youtube page. We hope to see you in person soon!
Outdoor worship services
Weather permitting, St. Andrew is hosting an outdoor worship service on Sundays at 9:30 AM in the church’s West parking lot. We are currently limiting the gathering to 50 persons. The church is taking precautions to ensure everyone’s safety as outlined below.
Registering for outdoor worship
All outdoor participants must register beforehand. A link to register will be provided via the St. Andrew Facebook Events page at the beginning of each week. Please note the following guidelines for signing up:
- Please be sure to reserve a spot for each member of your family who will be attending the service so we don’t go over the number of people (50) allowed at the service per state guidelines (4 family members = 4 slots). The sign up does allow you to submit the number of slots desired, so as long as you put in the total number of family members attending the service you only have to enter the information once and it will deduct the correct number of slots from the total.
- If your plans change after you sign up and you are no longer able to attend the service, please remove your name from the list so someone else can take the slot.
- If you want to sign up but there are no slots available, please check back in a day or so. Slots may become available later in the week as people’s plans change and they unregister.
Here are a few tips and guidelines for worshipping outside at St. Andrew:
- Don’t forget to wear a face mask!
- The parking lot has been marked off with paint and/or tape in socially-distanced blocks. The numbered blocks are the ones that can be used (one family per block) for seating. The ones marked with an ‘X’ are to be left open to allow spacing between families. Please sit only in numbered blocks.
- Bring your own chairs and maybe an umbrella or two if you’d like to create some shade. It can get warm in the sun! As the weather starts getting colder, make sure to bundle up.
- Please park either in the South lot or far West lot. Parking on the street is also permitted.
- Street noise and wind can affect how sound travels from the speakers. If you are hard of hearing, we recommend sitting closer to the front. Of course, you may have to arrive early to snag one of these spots!
Online worship services
For those that prefer not to worship live in-person or are homebound, St. Andrew offers pre-recorded services each week on the St. Andrew YouTube channel. The latest video will appear to the right as they become available.
At this time we ask you to give whatever you can. St. Andrew Lutheran’s missions reach out in many ways to our community, and we can’t do it without your ongoing support.
Deuteronomy 16:16b, 17 – “They shall not appear before the LORD empty-handed. Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God that He has given you.”